Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One memory of grandpa Lindsay

My grandpa Lindsay passed away when I was about 11-12 years old. He was an electrician and owned his own electrical buisness. He used his garage as his shop and operated from there. My grand father was always very nice to me. His dream was to retire and open a bakery. He told me this one Saturday when I was at my grandparents house. He told me I could work for him and he would teach me how to bake. I remember he told me specfic things he would teach me, I can't remember exactly what. The jest was that he would teach me how to do it correctly. I remember him talking about the bakeries not knowing how to make quality pasteries and baked goods.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I love hearing stories about family! I knew he was an electrician, but I had no idea about him wanting to open a bakery!

    ReplyDelete